This NO-BAKE CAKE is like heaven in your mouth! It’s just that good! The best part is, you don’t even have to turn on the oven to make it!
This Italian No Bake Cake is so divine! Perfect for any occasion! Easy to make and incredibly delicious! It is always a favorite! You’re going to want to try this one!!
This is perfect for your holiday party! I am making this again for New Year’s because everyone loves it so much! I love easy desserts that taste delicious!
1 box Vanilla Wafers
1 20 oz can pineapple Crushed with Juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 package coconut You can replace coconut with pecans if you’d like.
1 container Cool Whip 8oz
1 small jar of cherries
1 cup pecans optional
1. Layer the bottom of dish with Vanilla Wafers.
2. Mix in a bowl the lemon juice and condensed milk, then add the pineapples and mix all together.
3. Pour this over the vanilla wafers in the dish.
4. Add another layer of the Vanilla Wafers on top of the pineapple mix.
5. Then top with cool whip, and coconut and cherries.
6. Refrigerate a couple of hours or overnight.
7. Serve and Enjoy!
8. Note: You can replace coconut with pecans if you’d like.